Friday 26 April 2013

IT IS DONE!!!!!!!

I have finally did it, I have finished my Honours Project Animation!!! and a week before it is due might I add :), which is a personal achievement for me cause I always found myself working straight up until the deadline day and there is nothing more stressful than that. Now all I have to do is finish my 3 Artwork pieces and my Special Effects video and I am done, finito, the end......of my education that is :).

The past 4 years have been a rollercoaster for me, people have came and gone, family events left, right and center, fighting my own demons and the birth of my amazing, beautiful and insanely smart and inspiring daughter, and she is only 1 and a half. I never thought I would ever have finished my course, there have been countless times where i have just wanted to give it up and find something else, something easier but then I wouldn't be following my passion and if I gave up I would never get better, I would never learn. It wouldn't help me or my family if I did. Life is hard and the industry that I want break into is hard but I am willing to fight for it, to have that chance to make and leave my mark like the great animators and directors before me like Tex Avery, Richard Williams and John Lasseter. (if i spelt that wrong i greatly apologise)...........Again I have no idea where I am going with this, it's just how I feel and I pray that it encourages anyone else that reads this to just keep trying and follow your passion with an undying endurability.

I shall now leave you with a screenshot of the final product. Enjoy and please leave a comment I'd really like to know what you think :)


See You In The Future
and
God Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment