Thursday 9 May 2013

Almost there

It's been a few hard gruelling days of just constant Uni work. Finally handed in my Animation Project and also my Artworks which consisted of three A2 sized character designs that I made in Photoshop. I don't use Photoshop enough, I'd really like to make some good artwork with it, my head is just full of ideas especially sci-fi, like aliens and environments. Anyway, I'm rambling, here is my Honours Project Animation........or not since there seems to be a problem with uploading it? I'll try later.

All I have left to do now is my SFX animation/video. I'm going to have a 2D character jump out of the screen and get something to eat as he is hungry. I have until 23:59 on Sunday night to get it done. Will Nick complete his SFX on time? Will he do well in the four years of education he has done? Will Nick make it in the Creative Industry!!?? Tune in on Monday to find out!

Meanwhile in this universe me and my girlfriend did a wee short stop-motion-y video cause I was mounting my Artwork designs onto foam board and we had some board left over so we decided to put it to good use and I also got a tripod for my camera for my SFX work. Enjoy!......Okay that didn't upload either so here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment