Thursday 4 April 2013

Pretty hard past couple of.....well months i guess.

I know i haven't put much up in the past few days but i had a Special Effects assignment which was a high priority and also really difficult to do cause i had no clue what i was doing but eventually i got it done :) happy days.

Anyway as i have said it has been hard, mostly due to a lack of motivation, lack of a creative environment and the Christmas season is just too long, from the start of December to the start of February is too much time away from work, even though i did have work to do over the holiday period there was still family gatherings, New Years and personal issues as well that distracted me a pulled my motivation down. Not to mention my daughter Islay is a handful at times and obviously I can't just ignore her that would be wrong! This may seem like a rant or something but i'm just venting I guess. It's hard being a Dad and at Uni at the sametime, double-edge sword if you wish, if i do my work i'm not helping with Islay and if i look after her my work gets worse.

To be honest it is my own fault, there are plenty of times where I could be doing my Uni work, building my portfolio and creating a showreel but instead I play a video game or watch T.V., surf the web for too long or watch a film. I need to have more self motivation and more drive to do good and be the best at what I want to do. And its just that simple have the motivation, believe in yourself and you and I can achieve anything!

God Bless and See You In The Future!

No comments:

Post a Comment