Tuesday 27 August 2013

A GOT A JOB WOOHOO!!!

Now it isn't a creative industry job no, it's actually with an agency called TaskMasters and they find you shifts to work in factories, warehouses and other things like that so it is a job and I am very grateful for it because it means I am earning money and I can quit worrying and  focus on doing more artwork and animations in my spare time. I'm currently working on a sci-fi landscape piece using photoshop, gonna play about with brushes and textures. After that I will move onto episode 2 of Worst SuperHero Ever!

You can check out the first episode here : -
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvdaVESYaM&feature=share&list=UUPMAg2fs7CQ7R9E4QRRX14A

I had my first shift on Thursday night and now I am at a plastic factory till Friday and since I have started I know that it isn't what I want to do in life but it is something I have to do in order to do what I would really like and that is make cartoons and characters and artwork in the near future, I mean with an actual studio of course not Youtube. I am not saying that I am better than the job I have been given, I am not and I know it but it is kinda like I know that I don't belong but someone has to the job and why not me eh? :) We all need to work and do something productive and positive with our lives which can benefit and help others who need it.

I would like to thank you who read this and take an interest in what I have to say and I hope you have an interest and like the art that I make and animations that I create because I do them not only for myself but for you :)

Please, as always; like, comment, share and dance and sing and be merry.

God Bless You!

And See You In The Future

http://broku777.deviantart.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Broku?feature=watch

No comments:

Post a Comment